Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use
this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by
the following terms and conditions of use, which together
you in relation to this website. The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’
or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered
office is PO Box 3057 Wenatchee, WA. The term ‘you’ refers
to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your
general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any
warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any
such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this
website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall
not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to
ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or
licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and
graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part
of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are
not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a
claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include
links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do
not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from
another website or document without COMPANY’s prior
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out
of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the
United States of America.